Who ranks North Carolina’s Best Employers of 2023?
See Our Ranking Below Under ‘Medium Sized Employers’
What sets Carolina Therapy Connection apart from other Employers?
Carolina Therapy Connection is a therapist-owned, growing private pediatric outpatient practice with sensory clinic locations in Greenville, Goldsboro, and New Bern, North Carolina. For the past 12 years CTC has been providing OT, PT, ST, and educational services to children of all ages and diagnoses including: autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder, cerebral palsy, feeding disorders, and developmental delay. Children are served within our newly expanded, state-of-the-art sensory clinics, within the community, and within school settings. In 2023 we added Mental Wellness and Counseling to the umbrella of services CTC offers.
Carolina Therapy Connection is the first outpatient therapy clinic Certified Autism Center™ (CAC) in Eastern North Carolina. Carolina Therapy Connection covers the cost of all staff to complete this professional certification within their first year of hire. Our culture at CTC is faith-based, built around serving others while creating a fun and exciting place to work that will motivate you!
Just a few reasons to join our team …
- Competitive Compensation with weekly and monthly incentive bonuses (salary or pay per visit- based on yourpreference and goals!)
- Flexible schedules perfect for therapists with families (all staff choose their own schedule- what works best for you?)
- Fun, social clinic setting with company sponsored events every month (team building, potlucks, snack bars, ice cream socials, etc!)
- Prizes that reward team members who carry out our core values and supportive culture (monthly core value cash prizes!)
- Multi-disciplinary setting with supervision and mentorship programs to help you grow and based upon the support you need!
- Supportive, faith-based culture that values teamwork as well as individual team member goals (meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis to check in on your personal and professional growth!)
- Opportunity for growth within the company including management and leadership opportunities (clinical and administrative ladder programs)
- Web-based, electronic documentation system (document anywhere that suits you!)
- Simple IRA with retirement matching (no vesting period!)
- Health, vision and dental group insurance through BCBSNC with Company contribution
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance and Employee Assistance Program (free mental health/wellness services) paid 100% by employer
- PTO and all major holidays observed (let’s hear it for no weekends or holidays!)
- Continuing education compensation and company sponsored CEU opportunities
- We invest in every team member to receive credentialing as an Certified Autism Specialist or Autism Certificate through the IBCCES certification program
- We credential all of our interested clinicians in becoming certified in the Interactive Metronome treatment modality
- Private offices for speech language pathologists (and SLP assistants)
- Clinical Fellowship program with close mentorship and training
- Relocation assistance and sign on/retention bonuses for certain positions
- Annual licensing fees and professional liability costs covered
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- Computers and other technology options (iPads) for each employee
- 15,000 sq.ft. clinic with state of the art sensory spaces for enhanced therapy experiences
- All treatment equipment and assessments provided by company
- Amazing administrative staff that handle all scheduling, billing and insurance authorizations (YES… Let’s hear it for less time spent documenting!)
- A variety of settings offered based on clinician preference (schools, homes, daycares, clinic)