Greenville Clinic Expansion Updates
We’ve got BIG things happening at Carolina Therapy Connection and we are so excited to be sharing them with you! After years of prayer and planning, we have been blessed with the ability to expand our Greenville clinic to serve more kiddos and families in Eastern NC. Out of the trust and kindness our community has shown to us we have been able to expand both our services and our physical clinic space from 1200 sq ft. to 15,000 sq ft. over the past 11 years! We are so grateful to our families, our community partners, and our referral sources for the overwhelming support of Carolina Therapy Connection!
What will this new expansion entail?
Everything to help our kiddos and families reach their goals by serving them more efficiently! This new space will include:
- 3 new sensory gym spaces that vary in sensory feedback to meet the sensory needs of each child (low stimulation and high stimulation environments).
- An interactive fiber optic sensory space for a serene and calming experience.
- A space designated for our Interactive Metronome treatment modality. Learn more about this evidenced-based system here.
- 2 feeding spaces to host feeding groups that develop sensory-based feeding skills for kids of all ages, and to house our feeding specialist team.
- A separate physical therapy gym with state-of-the-art equipment to build developmental skills.
- Collaborative workspaces and technology for all of our clinicians and staff.
- Private treatment rooms for all disciplines.
- An even larger lobby for caregiver comfort.
- A space dedicated for expansion of our Educational Services.
- A large outdoor, protected courtyard space for the option to provide services in a safe outdoor area.
- Marketing and communications studio for improved ability to develop content for our families.
- State-of-the-art training center for continuing education and advanced training of our staff. This will also be used for community events like our Neurodivergent Hangouts and Parent Support Groups.AND… several other spaces for future expansion of our services.. stay tuned for more information about what these will be!
How will this expansion impact our current families?
We have entrusted our amazing local contractors at WIMCO to ensure that our families and kiddos are SAFE during all of the construction. Construction will move in phases beginning on Monday, August 16th and ending sometime in April (or sooner). Each phase will allow our families to have access to parking with safety fencing and signage that will be posted. Please be sure to follow these signs! Our current building will be updated and outfitted during the process, but not until towards the later phases. In the meantime, we should see very little effects of construction inside of our current space. We will be keeping you all updated as we move throughout this process. WIMCO will have a superintendent on site daily to make sure that the needs of our families, kiddos, and staff are always being met! Safety is their #1 goal! THANK YOU for extending us grace during this time and for having patience as we navigate this exciting adventure!
Please feel free to reach out at any time with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, for making this dream a reality for all of us and allowing us to serve out our mission of informing families, enriching lives, changing futures for all of Eastern NC!