Alphabet Scavenger Hunt Activity at Home
Try this fun activity at home with your child- it can be adjusted for any age!
Instructions for the activity:
- Make alphabet flash cards for your child to pick from
- Have your child find something inside or outside that begins with that letter
- Encourage your child to say the letter and the object
- Talk about what the object does or how it is used
- Have them write it out for extra practice!
How will this activity help my child succeed?
- The alphabet scavenger hunt will help your child experience meaningful, hands-on alphabet practice
- It integrates real-world identification with letters and sounds
- This activity can provide necessary social interaction skills and even be made into a friendly competition with other children
We want to see your scavenger hunts.. tag us in your pics on social media!